Search Site

Immigration Lawyer Offers Straightforward Legal Guidance

Trusted representation for family and employment visas and deportations in California

No matter whether you need a priority work visa or deportation defense, the road ahead can be confusing and uncertain unless you have the guidance of a lawyer. At Drew Immigration Law, I carefully review the details of your case and your travel objectives, and then I outline a decisive plan for resolving your immigration issue. Whether you need help bringing a close family member over to the United States or fighting a removal action, I provide you with detailed advice at every turn.

Applying for a family-based immigration visa

Depending on the circumstances of your case, you may need an “immediate relative” immigration visa:

  • IR-1 — This type of visa is for spouses of U.S. citizens.
  • IR-2 — If you are the child of a U.S. citizen, are unmarried, and are under 21 years of age, you have the right to apply for an IR-2 visa.
  • IR-3 — If you are a U.S. citizen who is adopting a child from another nation while living abroad, an IR-3 visa is required. As an experienced immigration lawyer, I am familiar with both the Hague Convention and other intercountry adoption processes.
  • IR-4 — When an orphan is adopted by a U.S. citizen living in the U.S., an IR-4 travel document must be obtained.
  • IR-5 — Foreign parents of U.S. citizens who are 21 years of age or older may seek family-based immigration to the United States by filing an IR-5 application.

Whether you’re applying for an immediate relative, family preference, or returning resident visa, I can guide you prudently through each stage of your case, from filing an I-130 Petition for Alien Relative form to preparing you for your interview.

Seeking employment-based immigration

If you are a foreign national seeking work in the United States, I can assist you with a wide range of employment-based visas, including:

  • H-1B — After you have been offered specialty work by a U.S. company, your employer must sponsor you for an H-1B visa by submitting an I-129 Petition with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
  • L-1 — If you have worked for a foreign company and are transferred to a U.S. affiliate of the business, you must have an active L-1 visa.
  • O-1 — O-1 visas are reserved for foreign nationals who are traveling for work in the U.S. and who have extraordinary abilities in their industry or field.
  • E-1 — Citizens of countries that have trade deals with the U.S. may seek an E-1 visa if they intend to carry on substantial trade.

In addition to protecting your rights, I can ensure paperwork is filled out clearly and accurately, to increase the odds that your petition will be processed without any hiccups.

Building a deportation defense

After assessing your deportation case, I may be able to file a Cancellation of Removal to prevent authorities from deporting you. Factors that determine if you are eligible for such a remedy include:

  • If you’ve been convicted of any aggravated felony crimes
  • If you’ve shown good moral character while living in the U.S.
  • Whether you have lived continuously in the U.S. for 10 years or more
  • If you have children or a spouse who lives in the U.S.

Every deportation case is different. Only after reviewing the details of yours can I determine the most effective strategy for keeping you here.

Contact an accomplished immigration lawyer in California

Drew Immigration Law provides responsive legal support to clients seeking counsel for deportations or family- and employment-based immigration matters. Call 951-394-7071 or contact my firm online to schedule a free initial consultation at my Riverside office.

Contact my office

Please fill out the form below and you will be contacted

Quick Contact Form

Our Office
  • Riverside Office
    6809 Indiana Avenue
    Suite 130-B1
    Riverside, California 92506
    Phone: 951-246-2370
  • Murrieta Office
    25096 Jefferson Avenue
    Suite C
    Murrieta, California 92562
    Phone: 951-246-2370
  • Carlsbad Office
    Cornerstone Corporate Center
    1902 Wright Place, Suite 200
    Carlsbad, CA 92008
    Phone: 951-246-2370