Search Site
K-3 – Get Your Spouse In

K-3 – Get Your Spouse In

Do you want your spouse (and children) to come to the U.S.? The K-3 visa permits you to bring your spouse (and unmarried children below the age of 21 under a K-4 visa). While the requirements may seem simple, the process requires understanding and proper documentation. You may receive a K-3 visa when:

  1. You married a U.S. citizen.
  2. Your spouse filed Form I-130 (Petition for Alien Relative) with USCIS on your behalf.
  3. You intend to enter the U.S. and wait for approval to become a Lawful Permanent Resident.

While not as complicated as some other immigration procedures, you still want to do it right. I can help you get your spouse in the U.S. Call me today.

Contact my office

Please fill out the form below and you will be contacted

Quick Contact Form

Our Office
  • Riverside Office
    6809 Indiana Avenue
    Suite 130-B1
    Riverside, California 92506
    Phone: 951-246-2370
  • Murrieta Office
    25096 Jefferson Avenue
    Suite C
    Murrieta, California 92562
    Phone: 951-246-2370
  • Carlsbad Office
    Cornerstone Corporate Center
    1902 Wright Place, Suite 200
    Carlsbad, CA 92008
    Phone: 951-246-2370