Search Site
Adjustment of Status – Defend Against Your Deportation

Adjustment of Status – Stay In By Changing Your Status

If you have been admitted to the U.S. with a certain visa status or are in removal proceedings, you may be able to have your status adjusted to that of a lawful permanent resident. This form of relief is discretionary, meaning that proper preparation of the petition for adjustment of status is critical. If you are in removal proceedings, the Immigration Judge will handle your request for adjustment of status. If you are not in removal proceedings, the Department of Homeland Security will process your request. There are several conditions that must be met in order to have your status adjusted, such as being admissible for permanent residence as well as having an immigrant visa immediately available at the time the petition is filed. Let me help you determine whether you qualify for this discretionary form of relief. Call me today.

Contact my office

Please fill out the form below and you will be contacted

Quick Contact Form

Our Office
  • Riverside Office
    6809 Indiana Avenue
    Suite 130-B1
    Riverside, California 92506
    Phone: 951-246-2370
  • Murrieta Office
    25096 Jefferson Avenue
    Suite C
    Murrieta, California 92562
    Phone: 951-246-2370
  • Carlsbad Office
    Cornerstone Corporate Center
    1902 Wright Place, Suite 200
    Carlsbad, CA 92008
    Phone: 951-246-2370