About the Firm
California Immigration Lawyer Advocates for Your Rights
Responsive counsel for immigrant and nonimmigrant visas, citizenship, and deportation defense matters
Before applying for a visa or attempting to resolve an immigration issue, it’s in your best interests to consult with a skilled attorney. At Drew Immigration Law in Riverside, I have represented clients in a variety of visa, green card, and deportation matters. I have helped clients in California and abroad with all types of family- and employment-based immigration cases. Whether you need assistance obtaining a temporary visa or building a solid removal defense, I can help you navigate the U.S. legal system with confidence.
Efficient legal service from a reputable attorney
Depending on the circumstances of your case, the path to success may be fraught with dense paperwork and legal complications. I know how to explain immigration law in a simplified manner so that you understand what’s going on with your case at all times. Clients throughout California seek my counsel on immigration matters for many reasons, but primarily because I:
- Provide individualized attention — Realizing that no two cases are ever the same, I custom tailor my representation to meet your distinct needs.
- Sympathize with clients — I understand that your immigration issue may be causing you anxiety and work quickly to find the most efficient resolution for your case.
- Offer reputable service — In California and overseas, my firm has received many strong recommendations from clients as well as members of the legal community.
It’s normal to be nervous about a pending immigration issue. However, an experienced lawyer can assuage your fears and help you file paperwork properly. I offer a free initial consultation so you can understand the law as well as the steps ahead.
Areas of Practice
Committed representation for visas, naturalizations, and deportations in California
My firm is dedicated to representing clients in the following practice areas:
- Family-based immigration — I have extensive experience handling all types of family-based visa applications. Whether you’re looking to get an “immediate relative” or “family” preference immigration visa, I can help you compile and submit the necessary documents.
- Employment-based immigration — If you are seeking a business, investor, skilled labor, or other type of work visa, I can review the facts of your employment-based immigration case and determine the fastest means of obtaining your travel documents.
- Deportation defense — Deportation and removal actions can disrupt lives and fracture families. If you are threatened with deportation in California, I can rush to your side and explore every legal option to safeguard your rights.
With more than 17 years of experience advocating for immigrants in California, I have the knowledge and legal proficiency to resolve even the most complicated cases.
Contact a professional immigration law attorney in California
Drew Immigration Law is proud to stand up for immigration law clients in California and abroad. Please call 951-394-7071 or contact my firm online
to schedule a free initial consultation at my Riverside office.